Friday, August 3, 2012

Sexy And I Know It

This tutorial was written for those with working knowledge of PSP
Supplies needed:
PSPX2 any version will work
Tube of choice :
I used Barbara Jensen you can purchase from:
Creative Designs Outlet HERE
My Supplies HERE
No Scrapkits
Font of choice:
Drop shadow of choice:
Let's get started:
1
Open a new image 600 by 600 white background
2
Use a fat font to make the word SEXY move down some
than go to adjust add remove noise add noise of choice
3
Add And I know It  and I am position where you like
4
From my supplies copy and paste the heart lines move to bottom of tag in layer palette 
see my tag as reference
5
Add your name and copyright
6
Delete the bottom white background layer 
7
Save as a png 
ALL DONE














Alehandra Vanhek

Alexander McMillan

Armando Huerta

Gemini Creationz

Jay Trembly

Powered by Blogger.