Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy St.Patricks Day2



This tutorial was written for those with working knowledge of PSP
Supplies needed:
PSPX3 any version will work
Tube of choice :
I used Keith Garvey you can purchase from:
PSP Tubes Emporium HERE
Scrapkit:
I used Paddy's Fotune FTU you can download:
from Tutorials by Daph HERE
Font of choice:
I used Grenouille
My supplies :
Lets Start:
1
Opeen a new 600 by 600 image
2
From the kit copy and paste frame2 image resize 70%
2
Click inside frame with magic wand go to selection modify expand by 4
 copy and paste a paper of choice selection invert delete
select none move under the frame
3
Copy and paste rainbow image resize 70%
move to the top than under the paper see my tag as reference
4
Click back on top layer in pallete than copy and paste cloverpatch image resize 70%
 move to bottom of frame
5
Copy and paste your tube of choice see my tag as position
6
From the kit copy and paste any other elements of choice
 resize and position see my tag as reference
7
Add your name and copyright
8
If you did not use the same tube as me than save as a png
ALL DONE
9
If you used the same tube as me:
10
Copy merged paste into animation shop duplicate 11 times for a total of 12
11
Still in animation shop open up my supplies the pipe smoke
edit select all edit copy click back on the tag edit select all edit paste into selected frames
 position over the pipe
12
Save as a gif
ALL DONE


Alehandra Vanhek

Alexander McMillan

Armando Huerta

Gemini Creationz

Jay Trembly

Powered by Blogger.