Monday, February 27, 2012

Kiss My Irish Ass



This tutorial was written for those with working knowledge of PSP
Supplies needed:
PSPX3 any version will work
Tube of choice :
I used Elias Chatzoudis you can purchase from:
PSP Tubes Emporium HERE
Scrapkit:
I used Kiss My Irish add FTU from:
Lina's Designz HERE
Template:
#142 From HERE
Font of choice:
I used Inspiration
Lets Start:
1
Open the template in psp delete the copyright
2
Click on to layer in palette copy and paste your tube of choice
position in middle
3
From The lot copy and paste any embellishments of choice
from the scrapkit see my tag as reference
4
Add your name and copyright
5
Delete the bottom white background and save as a png
resize of choice
ALL DONE


Alehandra Vanhek

Alexander McMillan

Armando Huerta

Gemini Creationz

Jay Trembly

Powered by Blogger.